Alyssa Viening email@example.com
Anne-Lynn Dillman firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Heiser email@example.com
CJ Bender firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Curtis Liz@barnabasmin.org Jennifer Hoogeveen email@example.com
Jessica Geertman firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy VandenBosch email@example.com
LoriJo Schepers firstname.lastname@example.org
Marissa Smith email@example.com
Mike Gruppen firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Nederhoed email@example.com
Sonnie McIntyre firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Greer email@example.com
Tami Klinger firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Chance Farm Carrie Marsman email@example.com
Ministry Team Profile
1. Confess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Regard the Bible as the authoritative, inspired Word of God, the final authority for all faith, practice, and discipline.
3. Faithfully attend a Bible-believing church, submitting to its leadership and wise counsel.
4. Personally seek full devotion to Jesus Christ and pursue personal and spiritual growth on a continuing basis.
5. Pursue peace and unity in the Body of Christ.
6. Refuse to speak negatively of others in the Body of Christ, recognizing that attacking one part of the body hurts us all.
7. Follow the Matthew 18 pattern of Biblical Principles for conflict resolution, choosing to speak directly to those with whom we have disagreements.
8. Use their position of Christian influence to advance the cause of Christ, giving the true Gospel of Jesus Christ to those in need.
9. Display a lifestyle that reflects absolute integrity in all areas, seeking to be above reproach and to live in such a way as to point others to the miracle of God as grace.
10. Pay their Biblical tithe (10%) and give regularly to missions.
11. Fully submit to and maintain respect for those in authority over them, including Spiritual authority.
BMI Environmental Standard (create an environment)
1. First within Ministry Team
2. Place Ministry Team members in a position matching their gifts, personality, and calling.
3. Maintain a system of checks and balances & evaluation to maintain a Christ-centered environment. 4. Aspects of the environment:
* Word-based *Spirit-led *Prayer-focused *Servant-hearted *Peaceful *
Perpetual Disciple *Hope-filled *Resilient *Nurturing